Top 5 Things To Learn At ProductCamp Ottawa
- How & why product managers play such a key role in making Ottawa relevant in high tech and even a discussion on their relevancy in start-ups.
- Requirements definition, including a live case study of how to define a better school medical form.
- That product managers really do know how to have some fun with a little PowerPoint Karoake!
- Why the business case is so important and how to write great ones.
- Making stuff people will buy and love to use, from a user design role-playing exercise to a brainstorm on buying drivers.
Don’t forget that on the day of ProductCamp all registered participants get to vote on the final sessions that will be presented, so make sure you register soon, as we’re filling up quickly. Also, please remember that anyone can submit a topic/session and being a speaker doesn’t have to be a fancy presentation, it can be as simple as leading a discussion (more info & ideas can be found on the web site under formats).
To register for ProductCamp Ottawa or to submit your own session, please visit our web site at www.OttawaPMA.org.
I look forward to seeing you on November 2, 2013.
Founder, ProductCamp Ottawa
VP, Operations & Events, Ottawa Product Management Association